Friday, August 7, 2009

the perfect brownie, take 2


I'm still on a brownie mission, this time I decided to test out some flavors. I decided to go with the two most popular, mint and raspberry. I added some green food coloring to the mint so I could tell them apart but I apparently didn't put enough. The mint brownie was an instant hit for me. I set some aside to snack on and I have to admit that they're already gone.


I'm calling the raspberry batch Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie. Yum, right? I didn't even bother taking a picture of them because I didn't think they turned out that great but after sampling them a day later I thought that I must have been nutso because they were pretty tasty.

Samples have been delivered to the taste tester (ie, my sister), we'll see what the results are.

No comments:

Post a Comment