Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Bumbling Bee, finally taking off!

Imaginary drumroll please...
The big announcement is that yesterday the bumbling bee was finally certified by the department of agriculture which means that .... dramatic pause... we're now open for business!! After 3 very long months of waiting patiently we finally have all our t's crossed and i's dotted. I put in my notice at my day job and soon enough the bumbling bee will be a dream come true. There's still a list of things to do, the first of which is to finish the website. We're also working on our holiday treats, so far the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a huge hit and a must have on our menu.
Thank you all so much for being so patient with us. This moment has been a long time coming and has taken a lot of work and faith. Now I can offer delicious treats to everyone I meet and official call myself a business owner. Cheers to that!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you business owner you! I am excited that, after so many headaches, you are up and baking!

    ReplyDelete