Sunday, October 25, 2009

website woes

We are working feverishly this weekend to get the website up and functional. There's a lot more work than I anticipated. I'm just so so lucky to have a husband that is computer friendly.

Something that I had thought about but never really focused on was sampler trays. Today we bundled some of our favorite stuff into samplers and it's awfully exciting. I love everything we have on our menu but when you mix stuff up into a box full of tasty, I don't know, it just seems like it could really make someones day to get a sampler of cookies and brownies.

Our goal is to get the website up by tonight, here's to high hopes and a lot more work!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part is the sampler page! I thought it was a great collection of yummy.

    ReplyDelete