Friday, July 31, 2009

cookie factory

My brother in law is participating in a small local charity event tomorrow and offered to let us have a small display at this booth. We decided to offer up a tray of cookies for people to snack on and we also have our own raffle going on. The winner will get an oversized sampler of some super tasty stuff. For anyone who wants to stop by, the details are;

Salt Lake sCiKoTiCs Birthday Bash
and Teddy Bear Patrol


Day / Date: Saturday August 1 2009
Time: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Iceberg Drive Inn
Address: 13400 South 5049 West, Riverton UT 84065

Scikotics are just a local car club that love Scions, no need to protect the young and elderly from this group :).
Tonight we've been playing cookie factory and baking a lot of cookies. Mike has become involved in the baking and he made all the cookies tonight with minimal supervision. I've been told that I have a talent when it comes to baking but sometimes I feel that anyone can do it, it's just following instructions. Well, tonight we found out that my instructions are not very clear. When I typed out the recipes I didn't bother with all the details of how long to mix things and what size the cookie dough should be when placed on the baking sheet. These are all details that I know, that are engrained in my soul and I didn't consider the fact that someone else might be using my recipes. Oops. Everything still turned out great and now my recipes are in tip top shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment