Sunday, July 5, 2009

busy bee

So I've fallen off the face of the earth since a week or two before my sisters wedding and the few weeks after. I am happy to say that I have rested and am now ready to get my butt into action regarding the bakery. I've been doing research today and was elated to sign up for some free workshops and counseling at SCORE. The SCORE gang offers free advise to those of us who are crazy enough to start their own business. I think that after these meetings I'll not only be super pumped to get this puppy rolling but I'll have some advice as to which direction to put my energy towards.
For the time being I'm still working on recipes but need to focus more on packaging. I'm one tiny step away from finishing the kitchen before scheduling the inspection with the dept of ag. One of my sisters friends offered to help with photographing my items now I just to find someone to help me with my graphics for the website and marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment