Sunday, May 24, 2009

spicy goodness


Today we got my freezer, the last big purchase. I've been working on converting the recipes and by tomorrow I should have that completed. Up next is making every single thing to test the size, packaging and shelf life. I'm going to have A LOT of cookies over the next few weeks. 

Speaking of cookies, today I made a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip in order to test out a new recipe. Overall a pretty good success, just needs some minor tweaking. I made the pumpkin because my husband loves spice cookies and he's been working all weekend so I wanted to make a little treat for him. To make sure that I have everything that I need I made the cookies with the bakery items. It was great to have everything in one spot. I knew where everything was and it was magical. I didn't have to dig around, pull out stuff in order to get to what I needed. I feel so grateful to have this opportunity and to have such a supportive husband. 

Sorry for the crappy pic, I just used photo booth for convenience sake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment